Please read the important information before booking your appointment
At Major Extensions we pride ourselves on exceptional hygiene practices ensuring you can feel safe at each visit.
Since 2020 we have maintained some of our Covid policies and implemented them into our standard practices.
- We have kept our Salon screens between work stations to allow clients to feel safe in their surroundings and only directly working with their stylist.
- All workstations and tools are sanitised between every client.
- All Gowns and towels are washed after every use
- Communal areas are regularly cleaned and sanitised
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the salon in communal areas.
- Face masks are available upon request.
If you have any concerns regarding our hygiene practices please do contact STACEY KLEIN directly in salon.