Whilst we endeavour to always to give the best service to all our clientele, we recognise there may be circumstances where you are not completely satisfied with the result or service you have received. To resolve any issues as smoothly and efficiently as possibly you must notify the salon or stylist within 7 days of your service date, an opportunity to view and rectify any issues will then be made at the soonest convenience.
Clients should therefore:
• Be available to attend an appointment in salon for their stylist to view and discuss any reported issues prior to another service being completed.
• Your stylist may also have their supervisor or manager present for any discussions and to evaluate any issues.
• We will always offer for any dislikes to be rectified with your/or alternate stylist.
• No refunds
In the event that you as our client have attempted to alter your hair with colour, cutting or extension removal without reasonable opportunities for the salon to view your hair any further complaints procedure is waivered (this includes the use of other hair professionals).tf
If your complaint is regarding a product sold in salon such as ‘Hair Extensions’, the procedure from our third-party suppliers will come into effect. These terms are as follows:
• If you feel that the product or extensions are faulty this must be reported to Major Extensions within 28 days of the initial purchase in writing. All correspondence should be made direct to our email email@example.com
• For any Hair extensions purchased: Aftercare advice and recommended products are always discussed at your installation appointments. All Proof of purchases for Aftercare products should be kept and purchased through Major extensions in order to pursue any complaint.
• Your stylist will schedule an appointment with you for the soonest available time to view and discuss your concerns and offer any alternate advise that may be causing the issue.
• If you or your stylist feel that a fault may be present. All hair extensions will be removed by one of our qualified technicians and returned to our third party supplier along with a logged report of the concerns.
• Removals will be charged from our Current Price list.
• A report will be completed with all relevant information regarding your complaint, including proof of purchase, proof of aftercare purchase etc. In the event you do not have proof of purchase from Major extensions this may hinder a complaint procedure being successful.
• any Postage fee’s will be paid for by Major Extensions
• any returned items for testing can take up to 6 weeks for the investigation to be complete, we will then receive a report back with all findings and a conclusion will be made by our suppliers as to whether the hair extensions are faulty or not.
• If the extensions are deemed “Not Faulty” these will be sent back to Major Extensions to collect by the client.
• If the extensions are deemed “Faulty” then our suppliers will either Replace, Refund partially, or Fully refund.
No refunds will be made by Major extensions until a report is returned to us. This will solely be at the discretion of our third party supplier and does not include any removal or installation costs.